❝ Twerking! Jolly good! Shouldn’t be legal! ❞
❝ You can be in a relationship for two years and feel nothing; you can be in a relationship for 2 months and feel everything. Time is not a measure of quality; of infatuation, or of love. ❞
making chocolate lava cakes in a muffin tin =3
Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself, and then pass it on to your 10 favourite followers!
1. I’m in the process of a huge internet project thing =D
2. I have a brother with special needs; since coming back from London, I’ve been helping my mum tutor him (I teach Science while she teaches Maths and English)
3. I think the jetlag helped me adapt to Ramadhan’s eating (or lack of) patterns ahhaha.
I’m not as HOMG I WILL EAT EVERYTHING as I was last year
4. I’ll be taking a degree in Economics & Finance after this summer break
5. I still have that food blog I made while I was fasting a few years ago
Whee! Thanks very much for sending me this, I really enjoyed writing down random facts about myself =3=
❝ I am not afraid to die, but to think I haven’t lived. That terrifies me. ❞
❝ You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things. ❞
❝ Food doesn’t taste better or worse when documented by Instagram. Laughter is as genuine over Skype as it would be sharing a sofa. Pay attention. Take in nature, hold someone’s hand, read a book. But don’t ever apologize for snapping a photo of a sunrise after a hike, or blogging about the excitement of having a crush, or updating your goodreads account. All of these things are good and should be celebrated. Smile at strangers on the sidewalk and like your friends’ selfies. It’s all good for the human spirit. ❞